Due to lack of time, many people cannot visit the bank branch. So, the bank provides different methods that you can use to find the Bank of Baroda account balance.
These methods allow you to check your bank balance remotely meaning you can find the bank balance within the comfort of your home.
One of the most used balance inquiry methods is the Bank of Baroda Missed call number which is the simplest method due to its ease and quick response
Bank of Baroda Balance Inquiry Number
After you’ve given a missed call, the call will be automatically disconnected and an SMS containing your bank account details will be sent via SMS.
Bank of Baroda Mini-Statement Missed Call Number
Bank of Baroda’s missed call number is a service provided by the bank using which you can find the last 3 transaction details of your account. The BOB Missed call number to get a mini statement is 8468 00 1122. After giving the missed call, you’ll receive an SMS containing a mini statement with details of the last transaction.
BOB What’s App Banking
What’s app is a communication app where you can send messages using a secured P2P system. This works over the Internet and you can use WhatsApp to do various banking tasks as well. Bank of Baroda also offers this service where you can communicate with the bank using the What’s app.
To get started with the Bank of Baroda What’s App banking you can follow these steps-
- Open your contact list on your phone start creating a new contact and use the BOB What’s app number to save a contact. Ban of Baroda What’s app number is 8433888777
- After saving the contact, open the What’s app search for the contact that you have saved, and send a message “Hi” using the app
- Now, the bank will provide you with multiple service options and you’ll have to press the number key for using the service like Balance Check, Mini-statement, etc.
- To check the bank balance of your account, you’ll have to first select the language between Hindi or English
- Now, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you’ll have to enter and verify your mobile number
- Now, Type “BAL” in the chat box to find the bank balance of your account
- After entering the keyword, your bank balance will be displayed on the char screen
- To find the mini statement, you can type “Mini” in the chat box and find the last 5 transaction details on your chat screen
Other Ways to Check BOB Account Balance
Apart from the BOB account balance check missed call number, the bank offers other ways to check bank balance too. Following are the other ways:
- BOB SMS Balance Check Number
- Net banking
- Mobile Banking
- ATM Balance Check
- BOB Account Passbook Update
BOB SMS Banking via BOB SMS Balance Check Number
Bank of Baroda SMS Banking can be used to find various bank-related details. The SMS service offered by Bank Of Baroda works by registering your Mobile Number with the Account Number and sending the SMS to 8422009988. This service is chargeable as per SMS charges.
The SMS format required for the Bank of Baroda has been listed here:
|Balance Enquiry||BAL < space > XXXX*|
|Mini Statement||MINI < space > XXXX*|
|Cheque Status||CHEQ < space > XXXX* < space > Cheque No.|
|Un-subscribing SMS alert facility||DEACT < space > XXXX*|
|Subscribing SMS alert facility||ACT < space > XXXX*|
* XXXX is last 4 digit of account number.
SMS keywords are predefined therefore need to be exactly as per the given keywords.
BOB Mobile Banking
Bank of Baroda mobile banking facility using which you can find the bank account balance. BOB World is a mobile banking app that provides you access to your bank account using the Internet.
The following are step-by-step processes for finding the bank balance using a mobile banking app-
- Download and Install the BOB World app from the Play Store or App Store depending on your device
- After downloading, activate your mobile banking app and log into your account using login credentials
- After logging in, navigate to the account tab followed by selecting the bank account for which you want to find the bank balance for
- After selecting the account, you’ll find the bank balance displayed on the screen
Check Account Balance using Net Banking
Another amazing way of finding the bank balance of the Bank of Baroda account is by using the Net Banking facility of the bank.
To check the bank account balance, you can follow these steps-
- Visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda by following this link- https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/digital-products/instant-banking/internet-banking-baroda-connect
- Now, log into your bank account using your login credentials
- After logging in navigate to the account summary section followed by choosing the bank account that you want to check your account balance for
- Now, your account balance details will be displayed on the screen
Check the Bank of Baroda Balance by ATM
If you have a card associated with the Bank account then you can use the bank ATM Card to check your bank account balance. It is a free balance check facility at BOB ATM machines. You can use the card at any other bank ATM machine too. To find the bank balance of the account you can follow these steps-
- Insert your ATM card into an ATM
- Select language
- Type in your PIN on the machine
- Select the option to view your balance
UPI stands for Unified Payment Interface which you can use to access your bank account transactions easily. You can also check your bank account balance using UPI Apps.
The following are the steps that you are required to follow to check your bank balance using UPI Apps-
- Download and Install Any UPI Apps available in the Play Store or App Store
- Now, activate your UPI App by following the on-screen instruction
- After activation is complete, log into your UPI app using your MPIN
- Now, navigate to the account section followed by clicking on the check balance button
- You’ll be displayed the Bank of Baroda balance details on the screen
USSD Services is a GSM-based service using which you can access basic banking services like balance checks, mini statements, etc.
To check your account balance through the USSD code, simply dial *99# and follow these instructions-
- Dial in *99# and press the call button
- Your bank account automatically detected your bank account connected with your mobile number
- Now, you’ll be prompted with many options from the list, you’ll have to choose the Check Balance option from the list
- After selecting the option, you’ll have to provide the UPI PIN related to your bank account
- Now, your bank account balance will be displayed on the screen
You can update the passbook by visiting the bank branch and asking the bank representative to update your passbook. After updating your passbook. your passbook will provide you with the bank account balance details.
Need More Help?
BOB is known for superior customer service and banking. In case you need additional help regarding your Bank of Baroda account, you can contact Bank customer care at 1800 258 44 55, 1800 102 44 55, or email at [email protected].
Importance of Checking the Bank of Baroda Account Balance
The following are the reasons why you should keep yourself updated with your Bank of Baroda Account balance-
- Bank of Baroda balance check services are free to use and allow you to find out your bank balance.
- The Bank of Baroda balance check number is easy to remember and can be stored in your contacts. Whenever you want to know about your bank balance, you can easily dial the number and find your bank balance using the Bank of Baroda Missed Call Number.
- You can keep track of the transactions that you have made easily.
- Keeping track of your balance allows you to make smart decisions related to spending and other money-related decisions.
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda was established in 1908 and is now a state-owned international bank. It was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda in the princely state of Baroda for the betterment of the people to provide financial needs in time of need. BOB has a network of 5538 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of July 2017 spread across the country. After the merger of Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank in 2019, Bank of Baroda has become India’s third-largest bank.
FAQ on BOB
You can give a BOB missed call number on 8468 00 1111, and you’ll receive an SMS containing your bank account balance details.
Bank of Baroda provides a mini statement check facility using which you can give a missed call on 09223866666. After giving a missed call, you’ll receive a mini statement with the last 5 transaction details.
Just give a missed call on the Bank of Baroda Missed call number 8468 00 1111 and in case your number is not registered with the bank, you’ll receive an SMS stating that the number is not registered.
In case you have multiple BOB accounts associated with one mobile number and you give a missed call on the balance inquiry number, then the bank will send a message containing the balance information of all the accounts.
No, an ATM balance inquiry is not counted as a free ATM transaction.