What is IFSC Code?
IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) is a unique 11 digit code to identify a bank branch, participating in NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement).
What is MICR Code?
MICR code (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code) is 9 character long code printed on bottom of the cheque. It could include information like document type, bank code, bank account number, cheque number, cheque amount etc.
What is SWIFT Code?
SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) code, known as BIC is a unique identification code for financial and non-financial institutions approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). This code is used for inter bank/financial institution for money and messages transferring.
Please do not mail us any banking related issue, contact your respective bank/branch for the same.
Please do not mail any sensitive information like your bank account details, any secret PIN code etc.
Banking Helps & Information Topics
- IRDA Claim Settlement Ratio Report 2016-17
- अब सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना मैं सालाना मात्रा रू. 250/
- What is Better for You? FD or RD?
- Top 5 Savings Account Offering Highest Interest Rates
- State Wise Bank Holidays List
- Download Sukanya Samriddhi Excel Calulator
- How to Generate SBI ATM Pin Via ATM, SMS and IVR
- How to Transfer Money SBI ATM to ATM
- How to Open Saving or Current Bank Account?
- What is Provident Fund?
- What are NEFT Charges, Timings and Limits?
- What is NEFT system and How it works?
- What is RTGS system and How it works?
- How to apply for SBI debit card online?
- How to Check Credit Score for Free?
- How Many Banks in India?
- बैंक मित्र कैसे बनें
- What is Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)?
- BHIM UPI App- Generate PIN, Reset PIN, Change PIN
- Check SBI Account Balance
- Check PNB Account Balance
- Check Canara Bank Account Balance
- Check BOB Account Balance
- Check Bank of India Account Balance
- Check Central Bank of India Account Balance
- Check Union Bank of India Account Balance
- Check Syndicate Bank Account Balance
- Check Allahabad Bank Account Balance
- Check Indian Overseas Bank Account Balance
- Check IDBI Account Balance
- Check Andhra Bank Account Balance
- Check UCO Bank Account Balance
- Check Indian bank Account Balance
- Check Cooperation bank Account Balance
- Check Oriental Bank Account Balance
- Check Vijaya Bank Account Balance
- Check United Bank of India Account Balance
- Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance
- Dena Bank Account Balance
- Punjab and Sindh Bank Account Balance