Mobile banking is one of the most popular and easy-to-use banking services that helps you to perform all banking activities remotely.
You can access all your banking services easily without leaving your house or office. Almost every bank provides the user with an option to use mobile banking, Bank of Baroda is one such bank that provides users with banking services.
In this article, we will discuss how to activate mobile banking in the Bank of Baroda? Activation Process, etc.
How to Activate Mobile Banking in Bank of Baroda?
The very first step after receiving the bank starter’s kit is to activate all of them to use them. You’ll have to activate BOB Net Banking, debit card, and mobile banking app to use them.
The activation method is very simple and can be done online. You can follow these steps to activate your Bank of Baroda mobile banking app for the first time-
- Download and install the Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking app-BOB World App
- Now, open the app and select the language of the app followed by clicking on the login button
- After clicking on the login button, the app will ask for permission to access certain mobile phone features which you’ll have to provide to the app
- Now, you’ll have to select the SIM which is registered with the Bank of Baroda followed by clicking on the confirm button to confirm your mobile number
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you’ll have to enter in the given field
- After verifying the OTP, you’ll be prompted with providing the ATM card details followed by clicking on the I accept checkbox followed by the proceeding button
- Alternatively, you can choose alternative methods which will ask you for the internet banking details or ATM where you’ll have to visit the nearest BOB ATM to activate the app
- Now, your account will be activated for using the app, and another OTP will be sent which will be automatically detected by the app. You’ll just have to click on the proceed button
- After clicking on the proceed button, you’ll have to create your Login PIN and Transaction Password
- After completing this step, your account will be activated to use the BOB World app and you can simply log in using your login credentials
Yes, you can find your BOB bank balance inquiry using the Bank of Baroda mobile banking app-BOB World app. Also, the Bank of Baroda provides different ways using which you can find your bank balance.
If you forgot your login PIN then you have an option to reset your login pin by clicking on the forgot password option. You can now follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Login Pin. After a successful reset, you can use the freshly created login PIN to login into your account
It is a feature introduced by the Bank of Baroda Mobile phone users, you can withdraw cash from ATMs across the country using your mobile banking app only, you do not need an ATM card for that. The maximum amount of withdrawal using this method is Rs.5000/-.
You can request for new cheque book using the Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking app. Login to your account and click on the more button followed by clicking on request service. Select the cheque boo request option and select the account number which you want to order the cheque book for. Now, enter the transaction PIN and you’ve ordered the cheque book for your account. It will be delivered to your registered address within a few days.
Using the BOB World app, you can set the debit card PIN using the BOB World app. For that, login to your account and click on the more option followed by selecting the Card services option. Now, you’ll have to click on the set debit card option and select the debit card number. Now, click on the set pin, validate it by entering OTP send on your registered mobile number and set your new PIN. After setting your PIN, you’ll be able to use your debit card easily.