After applying for the PNB FASTag, you would need to recharge it. Punjab National Bank offers FASTag facility to anyone in need of the FASTag. To keep the FASTag working, you would need to recharge your PNB FASTag online.
In this article, we will discuss how to recharge PNB FASTag online and check FASTag balance online, etc.
But, first, let’s find out how to check the PNB Bank balance online?
How to Check the Punjab National Bank Balance Online?
The following are the step by step instructions to check the PNB Bank balance online-
- Visit the official PNB FASTag portal online and click on the login tab
- A new page will appear were you have to click on the “I Agree”
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the new page where you’ll have to click on the Continue to Login button
- Now, login to PNB FASTag using your login credentials like email ID and Password
- After logging in, you’ll see the balance details on the dashboard including the FASTag balance
How to Recharge Punjab National Bank FASTag Online?
The following are the step by step instructions to recharge PNB Bank FASTag online-
Using the PNB Portal
- Visit the official PNB portal and login using your login credentials
- After logging in, a new page will appear where you’ll find recharge online button
- Now, you’ll have to enter the amount and click on the pay button
- You can use the debit card, credit card, internet banking or UPI to make payment
Using PAYTM App
- Open your PAYTM app and click on the “My Recharge and bills” tab
- Now, you’ll have to scroll down and click on the FASTag Recharge button
- A new page will appear and you’ll have to click on the recharge FASTag
- Select the bank or POS FASTag followed by entering the Vehicle Registration number and click on the Proceed button
- After clicking on the proceed button, enter the amount your want to recharge and click on the proceed button
- Now, select the payment methods you want to use
- After making successful payments, your recharge will be successful
The minimum balance required for the PNB FASTag is Rs.100/- that the user must maintain. You can use the Credit card, Debit card, UPI, Net Banking, etc. to recharge your PNB FASTag.
You can check PNB FASTag application status by using the customer portal or by contacting the customer service portal using the helpline number.
Yes, you can manage your FASTag by My FASTag app which can be downloaded on iOS and Android apps.
You need to maintain a minimum balance on the PNB FASTag, in case, you do not maintain the balance then you can lock out the account. To unblock, you would need to contact customer service.
A one-time deposit of Rs.100/- will be charged for issuing the FASTag. There is also a tag deposit amount which is refundable (one-time).
No, you cannot change the ownership of your FASTag, If you sell your car in the second-hand market then you are required to surrender your FASTag to the bank instead of selling it along with the car.