Punjab National Bank provides various methods to find the mini statement with the list of transactions that your account has credited or debited.
In this article, we will discuss how to get PNB bank mini statement? using various methods like mini statement number, mobile banking, etc.
How to Get PNB Mini-Statement?
The following are the Punjab National Bank mini-statement methods you can use-
Mini-Statement Enquiry Number
Mini statement inquiry number is a number using which you can find a mini-statement. You can initiate a process by giving a missed call to 1800-180-2223/0120-2303090. After giving a missed call, your mini statement of the last 5 transactions will be sent via SMS.
You can also use the missed call method to enquire about the bank balance. You can find the bank balance using a PNB Missed call number. Your mobile number must be registered with the bank for using any digital, mobile banking service.
SMS Banking to check PNB Mini Statement
SMS Banking uses SMS to get the details of the bank statement of the last 5 transactions. You can use SMS banking by sending an SMS to the bank and getting the last 5 transactions details.
You can do that by sending an SMS- MINSTMT <space>16-digit Account Number to 560704, e.g. MINSTMT 234567XXXXXXXXXX and you’ll receive an SMS containing the last 5 transaction details as a reply.
Using Net Banking
You can also find your bank statement using the net banking methods as well. It is also one of the easiest methods to find a bank statement.
The following are instructions using which you can find the bank statement using your net banking account-
- Visit the official net banking portal of Punjab National bank and login to your account using your login credential
- After logging in, navigate to the account details tab followed by clicking on the Account Statement tab
- After clicking on the account statement, you’ll find my transaction section, where you’ll have to select your bank account followed by selecting the date range for which you want to find the bank statement for
- Now, you can see the bank statement by scrolling down, also, you have an option to download the statement if you want by selecting the download format and clicking on the download button
Using Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking is similar to net banking only difference is the use of smartphones for using banking services. You can use the following steps to find the bank statement of your account-
- Open the PNB Mobile banking app and login to your account using your login credential
- After logging in, navigate to the account summary tab and select your bank account
- Now, click on the mini statement tab and you’ll see the mini-statement. You can also change the date range by selecting time period
How to Get PNB Account E-Statement?
E-Statement is a bank statement email to you. You can request the bank to send you an email containing an attachment of your bank e-statement. The following are the methods you can use to find the e-statement of your account-
Using SMS Banking
You can send an SMS to the bank requesting the bank to send an email with the e-statement of your bank account. You can do that by sending an SMS to 9264092640 or 5607040, ESTMT <space> last 4 digits of a/c no <space> Email ID from your registered mobile number. You can then check your email and find the e-statement as an attachment there.