Net Banking is a method of banking where you can use all the bank services like fund transfer, balance check, account Maintainance, etc. using the Internet.
Earlier, the account holder has to visit the bank branch to get their work done related to their account but, with the introduction of digital banking, it is no more required.
All banks offer digital banking services to the customer including the Government banks in India. One such bank is UCO bank which offers digital banking services to customers.
For using the digital banking services, you’ll have to activate the net banking feature on your account. In this article, we will discuss how to activate the Net Banking in UCO Bank, registration process, activation, etc.
Register for UCO Bank Digital Banking Services
To get started with your net banking activation, you’ll have to first register your account so that the bank can enable your digital banking services from the back-end.
While opening the bank account, the bank will have a dedicated column where you’ll have to tick all the bank services you want to subscribe to. That also includes net banking and UCO Bank Mobile Banking services.
If you’ve not registered for the digital banking services while opening the bank account then you can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for the UCO Bank digital banking services-
- Visit the nearest UCO bank branch and ask the bank employee for the account updating form
- Now, fill out the form with details like name, account number, services required (Mobile Banking, net banking, SMS banking, etc. ), etc.
- After filling out the form, you’ll have to submit the form to the bank executive and show any of your Identification IDs like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Now, the bank executive will process your request and provide you with the status
- You’ll also receive an SMS stating the activation of your services and after this process, you can start your activation process of Net Banking
How to Activate Net banking in UCO Bank?
The following are the steps to activate your net banking services in UCO Bank-
- Visit the official website of the UCO Bank Net Banking and click on the Registration button
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new age where you’ll have to click on the continue button to begin your activation process
- In the next step, you’ll have to enter your account number followed by complete the captcha followed by clicking on the continue button
- You’ll also have to enter the last 5 transactions followed by clicking on the transaction type
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you’ll have to enter
- Now, you’ll have to enter the debit card details followed by clicking on the continue button
- After clicking on the continue button, you’ll have to set your login password and transaction password
- After successfully setting up your password, your activation process has been completed and you can not login to your account using the login credentials that you’ve created
Important information to keep in Mind
While activating and registering for the UCO bank net banking, you’ll have to keep certain things in mind, which are listed below-
- The transaction password and login password should be different and have to be set which only you can remember.
- Do not set your password which is easily predictable like 1111 or 2222
- While registering, you’ll have to carry an Identification Id like an Aadhar card, or PAN card, along with its xerox copy
- Make sure the device you are using to access Net banking and the internet should be secured
Yes, Net banking in UCO bank is very safe, but, you’ll have to ensure the device and the network on which you are accessing the net banking are safe and secure. Also, make sure your password is not easy to predict and you do not share the net banking password with anyone.
You can find the bank balance of your UCO Bank account by logging into the net banking account followed by navigating to the account summary section of the website. There you’ll find the bank balance of your account. You can also use alternative methods to find the bank balance of your account like mobile banking, SMS banking, UCO Bank missed Call numbers, etc.
If you’ve forgotten your login password then on the login page, you’ll find the forgot password button, click on the button and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your login password.
The user ID is the login ID of your account and you can find this printed on your bank passbook, and cheque book. You can also find your User Id from the Mobile banking app.