Mobile Banking is an important part of the digital banking methods wherein you can use your smartphone to perform all the banking tasks fund transfer, balance checks, or other banking-related info.
Nowadays, a lot of banks provide mobile banking services to their customers including the UCO Bank which is a Government bank in India.
In this article, we will discuss how to activate mobile banking in UCO Bank, Documents Required, processes, registration, etc.
How to Register for Opening Mobile Banking in UCO Bank?
To get started with mobile banking, you’ll need to first register your account for using mobile banking or any other digital banking methods.
You can follow these steps listed below to register your account for mobile banking in UCO Bank-
- Visit the UCO Bank premises and ask the bank executive for the account updating form
- Now, fill out the form with details like name, address, account number, etc., and tick all the checkboxes that you want to update. In this case, its digital banking
- Now, you’ll have to attach an identification ID along with the form filled and submit this to the banking executive
- Now, he/she will process your request and validate your request
- After that, you’ll receive an SMS stating approval of your request upon which you can easily pursue your mobile banking activation process. You can also activate your net banking using the same registration process.
How to Activate the Mobile Banking in UCO Bank?
The following are the step-by-step instructions on how to activate your mobile banking app in UCO Bank-
- Download and install the UCO mBanking plus app from the play store or App Store for your respective devices
- Now, open the app and allow all the app requests asked by the app and you’ll have to click on the accept terms and condition check box followed by clicking on the Registration button
- Now, a disclaimer will pop up and you’ll have to click on the proceed button
- After clicking on the proceed button, you’ll be redirected to the SMS panel where you’ll have to send an SMS to the banking servers
- After sending the SMS, your mobile banking request and mobile number will be verified
- Now, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which will be to verify your mobile number again
- After verifying the OTP, you’ll have to enter your Account Number in the given space followed by entering the transaction amount and the type of transaction
- After entering these details, you’ll have to select the customer ID
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page, where you’ll have to enter the Debit card details of your account followed by clicking on the proceed button
- After entering the debit card details, you’ll have to create your MPIN and MTPIN
- Now, your activation of the UCO Bank mBanking Plus app has been successfully activated and you can now login to your account using the login credentials you’ve created
Things to Keep in Mind
The following are some of the things which you’ll have to keep in your mind while activating the mobile banking app-
- The phone number that you are using for activating the mobile banking app should be that one registered with the bank
- You’ll have to use the mobile data to register for the mobile banking app, you can use Wifi however, sometimes due to security reasons, the app automatically disconnects the wifi
- The MPIN and MTPIN that you’ll set will have to be two different numbers and you cannot keep the same
- Do not use a generic number like 1234 or 1111 as your MPIN or MTPIN as these login codes are easily crackable
Yes, you can use the UCO Bank mobile banking gap to find the bank balance of your account by navigating to the account summary section of your account. You can also find the bank balance of your account using other methods like UCO Bank Missed Call Number, Net banking, SMS banking, etc.
Yes, UCO bank mobile banking is safe to use however, the MPIN and MTPIN that you’ll set have to be something that is not recognizable. Also installing an unauthorized app on your device can provide your mobile data to hackers which also includes your bank password and SMS.
Yes, you can activate the BHIM UPI using the UCO Bank mBanking app. You can also make payments using the app by scanning the QR code or other UPI banking methods.