Many times we find it difficult to find the bank balance because to check the bank balance we either have to visit the bank branch or use the ATM Card to find out the bank balance.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Missed Call Number
Saptagiri Grameena Bank offers the customer to find the bank balance by giving a missed call on 08572233598. After two rings the call will be automatically disconnected and an SMS about your bank account balance will be sent.
About Saptagiri Grameena Bank
Saptagiri Grameena Bank is an RRB Bank was established with amalgamation of two RRBs Sri Venkateswara Grameena Bank and Kanakadurga Grameena Bank. The bank is sponsored by the India Bank and is fully owned by the Government of India. Apart from the missed call balance number there are other methods that can be used to find the bank account balance-
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank SMS
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank ATM
Saptagiri Grameena Bank SMS
You can use SMS to find the bank account balance by sending an SMS by typing BAL <Account Number> on 08572233598. After sending the SMS wait for few minutes and an SMS regarding the Account details will be sent on your mobile number.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank ATM
Account Holder having ATM Card can also check their account balance by using the ATM Machines. You can use any ATM Machine to find the bank balance of your account. You can follow the following steps to find the bank account balance using your ATM Card
- Insert the ATM card in the ATM Machine slot
- Now, the machine ask about the ATM PIN so insert the ATM Pin
- Select the Balance inquiry option and find your bank account balance.
Minimum Maintenance Balance for Saptagiri Grameena Bank
Every Bank has a minimum balance requirement that has to be maintained by the Account holder in order to make their account operating. The minimum maintenance balances for Saptagiri Grameena Bank are as follows-
- For Savings Account, the minimum balance required is Rs.250/-
- For Current Account, the minimum balance required is Rs.500/-
IF the account holder fails to maintenance the account balance then the account will be fined. The fine that is charged by the bank are-
- For Savings Account, the charges are Rs.30/-
- For Current Account, the charges are Rs.50/-