What is IFSC Code?
IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) is unique code used to identify bank-branch participating in NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement).
What is MICR Code?
MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) Code is a character recognition technology used by the banking industry to facilitate the processing of cheques. This MICR code is used By RBI (Reserve bank Of India) clearing process to identify the branch and bank for clearing processes.
What is SWIFT Code?
SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial) Code defines a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions.
Search by IFSC / MICR Code
Please Enter Bank IFSC Code or MICR Code
IFSC Code Format: SBIN0000625
MICR Code Format: 110002014
- IRDA Claim Settlement Ratio Report 2016-17
- अब सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना मैं सालाना मात्रा रू. 250/
- What is Better for You? FD or RD?
- Top 5 Savings Account Offering Highest Interest Rates
- State Wise Bank Holidays List
- How to Generate SBI ATM Pin Via ATM, SMS and IVR
- How to Transfer Money SBI ATM to ATM
- How to Open Saving or Current Bank Account?
- What is Provident Fund?
- How to check SBI Account balance?
- How to check PNB Account balance?
- How to check BOB Account balance?
- How to check Canara Bank Account balance?
- What are NEFT Charges, Timings and Limits?
- What is NEFT system and How it works?
- What is RTGS system and How it works?
- How to apply for SBI debit card online?
- How to Check Credit Score for Free?
- How Many Banks in India?
- बैंक मित्र कैसे बनें
- What is Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)?
- BHIM UPI App- Generate PIN, Reset PIN, Change PIN