Keeping track of your Credit and Debit is necessary to plan your financial future and maintain your bank balance.
Nowadays most people have a bank account that they use for daily transactions of everyday needs. So, it becomes very important for an individual to keep track of bank balance.
Canara bank is one of the biggest banks in India and provides various banking features that the customer can use. One such feature is balance inquiry which can be used to find the bank balance of the account.
Syndicate Bank was merged with Canara Bank with effect from 1st April 2020, according to Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) orders. The customers having bank accounts in Syndicate Bank will be notified about the changes regarding their bank account. For checking Syndicate bank account balance, mini-statements, or any other banking services, the customers have to use the Canara Bank Services.
Canara Balance Balance Inquiry Number 2022
You can use the Canara bank balance inquiry number to find the bank balance of your account. For using this service, you have to link your mobile number with your account number that can be done by visiting the bank branch and requesting the representative for mobile number linking.
After you’ve linked the phone number and the bank account, you can use the Canara bank missed call number to find the bank balance, last 5 transaction inquiries, etc.
You can find your Canara bank balance using the Canara bank balance inquiry number. For English, dial-in 09015483483 and give a missed call. After a few rings, the call will automatically disconnect and you’ll receive an SMS containing your bank account details with your bank balance.
For Hindi, dial-in 09015613613 and give a missed call, after a few rings, the call will be disconnected and you’ll receive an SMS containing bank account balance details.
Canara Bank Mini Statement using Missed Call Number
Using Canara bank’s missed call number facility, you can also find the mini-statement containing the last 5 transactions details as well.
For English users, the mini-statement missed call number for finding out the last 5 transactions is 090157347340 and for Hindi users, the mini-statement missed call number for finding out the last 5 transactions is 09015613613.
After a few rings, your call will be disconnected and you’ll receive an SMS containing your bank account details.
Canara Bank SMS Banking via Canara Bank SMS
SMS Banking is a service where you can access basic banking services like balance checks, Mini Statement, PIN Change, etc. by sending an SMS with pre-defined syntax.
To use this service, you have to register your mobile number by visiting the bank branch and filling up a form requesting for SMS banking feature.
After registration is complete, you can use SMS banking to get basic banking services like balance checks, mini statements, PIN changes, etc.
You have to send an SMS in a pre-defined syntax to SMS banking number-5607060 and you’ll receive an SMS containing details related to your bank.
The following are the SMS Syntax format that has to be followed to find the respective details using the Canara Bank SMS Banking-
|Account Balance Enquiry||CANBAL<space>userid<space>MPIN|
|Mini Statement||CANTXN <space>userid<space>MPIN|
|Adding Beneficiary||CANADDBEN<space>userid<space>MPIN<space>Nick Name<space>Account Number|
|Deleting Beneficiary||CANDELBEN<space>userid<space>MPIN<space>Benebiciary Nick Name|
|View Beneficiary details||CAN<space>FCHBEN<space>userid<space>MPIN|
|Interbank Fund Transfer||CANIMPS<space>BeneficiaryMobileNumber<space>Beneficiary MMID<space>Amount<space>userid<space>MPIN<space>Purpose|
|Intra-Bank Fund Transfer||CANTRF<space>userid<space>MPIN<space>Beneficiary Nick Name<space>Amount|
|Cheque status||CANCHQ<space>Cheque Number<space>userid<space>Mpin|
|Change MPIN||CANCMPIN<space>userid<space>default_MPIN<space>New MPIN|
|Forget MPIN||CAN<space>FGETMPIN<space> userid|
Canara Bank Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking is an amazing banking feature that you can use to access almost all the banking services within the comfort of your home using your smartphone.
Canara Bank provides two mobile banking apps using which you can find your bank account balance. It is a free-to-use mobile app that you can download using Play Store or App Store.
The following are the mobile banking app provided by the Canara Bank that you can use to find the bank balance-
- CANDI Mobile Banking App
- Canara ePassbook App
CANDI Mobile Banking App
You can use the following step to find the bank account balance using the CANDI Mobile banking app-
- Download & Install CANDI mobile banking app from the play store or app store depending on your device
- After installation is complete, you have to register for the mobile banking service by contacting the bank branch
- The bank will provide you with login credentials using which you can log into your mobile banking account
- After you’ve received the login credentials, you have to login into the CANDI mobile banking app
- Now, on the top-most section of the app, you’ll see a button “View Balance”, click on the button
- After you’ve clicked on the button, you’ll be redirected to the account summary section where you’ll find your bank account balance details
Canara ePassbook App
Canara Bank has a dedicated passbook app where you can see your bank transactions easily. You can follow these steps to find the bank balance of your account using the Canara ePassbook app-
- Download & Install Canara ePassbook app from the Play Store and App Store
- Now, enter your Customer ID and mobile number and click on proceed button
- You’ll receive an OTP asking for conformation, enter the OPT number and click on the proceed button
- Now, you’ll be prompted with generating 4-digit MPIN followed by clicking on Submit button
- After clicking on the submit button, you’ll be redirected to the Login page where you have to use the login credentials to log into the mobile banking app
- After You’ve logged in, you can find your bank balance and the transactions made
Canara Bank Net Banking
Net Banking is an amazing banking service that is similar to mobile banking but a little more advanced.
You can also do almost all the banking services using a net banking facility. To find the bank balance of the Canara bank Net banking, you can use the following steps to find the bank balance of your bank account-
- Visit the official website of Canara bank net banking by following this link- https://netbanking.canarabank.in/entry/ENULogin.jsp
- Now, if you are new registration, then click on the new registration button
- A new window with a registration form will appear, fill in the details like ATM Card Number, Account number, mobile number, Customer ID followed by agreeing to the term and conditions
- Now, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, enter the OTP and click on confirm button
- Now, you have to create your login password followed by clicking on the submit button
- Your Net Banking account is now activated
- To find the bank account balance on your Canara Bank Account, you have to log into your bank account using the login credentials
- After logging in, navigate towards the Account tab
- The Account page will appear, select your account number for which you want to find the bank account balance for followed by clicking on the submit button
- After clicking on the submit button, you’ll find the bank account balance on the screen
Check Canara Bank Balance using ATM
If you are using the Canara Bank ATM Card then you can use the ATM to find your bank balance. You can use any ATM Machines to check your bank account balance. You can use the following methods to find the bank balance of your account-
- Insert your ATM card into an ATM
- Type in your ATM PIN on the machine and press “Confirm”
- Select the option to view your balance from the available options
Canara Bank BHIM UPI App
UPI is the latest banking technology that enables bank account holders to use banking services in their daily transactions.
UPI uses an app ecosystem to facilitate digital transactions by enabling a person to receive and send funds online. You can use UPI apps to find your bank account balance as well.
You can also use the BHIM UPI app developed by NPCI which is an app where you’ll find all banks.
BHIM UPI App
You can follow these steps to find the bank account balance from the BHIM UPI app-
- Download and install the BHIM UPI app from Playstore or Appstore
- After the download, you have to choose the SIM which is connected to the Canara bank
- Now an SMS will be sent from your mobile number to the bank to confirm your account
- After the account is confirmed, you’ll have to choose the bank name i.e. Canara Bank
- Now, you have to set the 4-digit MPIN using which you can log into the BHIM UPI app
- Your bank account is successfully added for BHIM UPI
- To find the bank account balance, log into the BHIM UPI app and navigate to the Account section
- Now, your bank account will be listed on where you have to click on the ‘Check Balance’ button followed by entering your 4-digit MPIN
- After entering your MPIN correctly, your bank account balance will be displayed
Since the Syndicate Bank has been merged with Canara Bank, the users have to use the Canara Bank Missed Call Number and the above-mentioned methods provided by Canara Bank to check the bank balance.
If your bank account has some changes because of the bank merger then you’ll be notified by the bank regarding any change like account number, debit card change, etc. You can access your account afresh using the updated credentials(if any).
You can check the Canara bank balance by giving a missed call on the Canara bank missed call number i.e. 09015 483 483. After giving a missed call, your call will be automatically disconnected and you’ll receive an SMS from Canara Bank containing your bank account balance details.
You can check Canara bank account balance online by using mobile banking or internet banking method.
For Mobile Banking, you have to download, install and Activate your mobile banking app i.e. CandiMobi or Canara ePassbook app.
For Net Banking, You have to visit the official net banking portal of Canara bank followed by logging in. You can check your Canara bank balance using net banking easily.
You can check the last 5 transactions in Canara bank by using mini statement missed call numbers, i.e. 09015 734 7340 (English), or 09015 613 613 (Hindi). After giving a missed call, your call will be automatically disconnected and you’ll receive an SMS containing your last 5 transaction details.
You need to connect your mobile number with your bank otherwise the majority of banking services that can help you in accessing Canara banking services remotely will not be possible.
You can check your account balance without a mobile number using your ATM card and by visiting your bank branch and asking the bank representative for checking your bank balance.
Mobile Apps are the best way to check the mini-statement of your bank account. You just have to log into your mobile banking app, navigate to the account summary section and choose the bank account for which you want to check the bank balance. Now, you’ll be displayed all the transactions you made using your Canara Bank Account.
You can register your mobile number in Canara Bank by visiting the bank premises and asking the bank representative for account updating form, fill the form and submitting it along with the Identification ID. Make sure to mention your mobile number in the form and your account will be updated with the phone number.