Booking an online appointment will help you in saving time, and gets your things done faster. The Aadhaar Card appointment system is one such system that allows service seekers to save time.
You can book your appointment before visiting the center to save time and smoothly get whatever service you were seeking.
If you want to update your details online then you can do some changes like name, gender, date of birth, language, and address can be changed online. But you’ll have to visit the enrolment center to update biometric details, mobile numbers, and other information.
In this article, we will discuss how to book Aadhaar Card Appointment online, services offered by the Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centre, etc.
Services offered by Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
You case get the following services by visiting the Aadhaar Centre-
- Fresh Aadhaar enrolment
- Name update
- Address update
- Mobile update
- Email ID update
- Photograph (biometric) update
- Gender change
- Date of birth update
How do Schedule an Appointment online to Update your Aadhaar Card?
The following are the step-by-step instructions on how to schedule an appointment online to update your Aadhaar Card-
- Visit the official website of UIDAI and navigate to the “My Aadhaar” tab and click on the “Book an Appointment” button
- Now, you’ll be given two options either to book at UIDAI run Aadhaar Seva Kendra or at Registrar run Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- You can choose either and you can choose as per your nearest location
- Now, you’ll have to find your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra and click on the “Book Appointment” button
- After that, you’ll have to enter your mobile number, solve the captcha code and click on the “Get OTP” button
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number which you’ll have to fill in at the given field
- After successfully authenticating the OTP, you’ll have to add your Aadhaar details and other information which you want to update
- If you are applying for a new Aadhar card then you’ll have to click on the New Enrolment button. You’ll act as an introducer in this case
- Now, the system will ask for a date and time to be scheduled for your to visit the enrolment center. You can choose as per your convenience
- After selection of the date and time, your appointment letter with the details of the appointment will be downloaded which you’ll have to print a copy
- Now, you’ll have to visit the enrolment center with the appointment letter along with some identification documents to update/enroll the Aadhaar Card
Yes, you can update your name, address, and other details on your Aadhaar card online by logging into your Aadhaar portal using your Aadhaar number. You do not need to visit the enrolment center to update some of the details, however, details like biometrics, mobile number, etc. information do require you to visit the enrolment center.
Yes, you can find your Aadhaar Card update status online by visiting the UIDAI’s Check Aadhaar Status section under the My Aadhaar section
Yes, you can book an online appointment to update your Aadhaar card details by visiting UIDAI’s Appointment booking portal under the My Aadhaar section tab.
You do not need to pay any amount at the time of booking the Aadhaar Appointment however, to update your details, you’ll have to pay a small fee to the Aadhaar enrolment representative.