Net Banking has now become an essential service, especially for tech-savvy individuals but, with the digital revolution, the user base of digital banking has reached new heights.
Canara Bank is a well-known Government Bank in India with thousands of customers and many branches across India. If you’re a Canara Bank account holder, then you can subscribe to the digital banking offered by the bank.
In this article, we will discuss how to activate net banking in Canara Bank? registration, process, activation, etc.
How to Register for Net Banking in Canara Bank?
New accounts usually come with Net Banking registered. Only old accounts require a registration process that allows the user to activate net banking. You can follow these steps to register for the Net Banking in Canara Bank-
- Visit your nearest Canara bank premises and ask the bank representative for an account update form
- Fill the form with correct details like name, account number, address, also make sure to tick the bank service section followed by Net Banking and any other banking service you want
- Now, submit the form to the bank representative along with any of the identification IDs-Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc.
- After submission, your request will be processed and within 5-7 days your account will be activated for using Net Banking in Canara bank and you’ll be notified of that via SMS
How to Activate Net Banking in Canara Bank?
You can follow these steps to activate net banking in the Canara Bank–
- Visit the official Net Banking portal of Canara Bank and click on the new registration option
- Now, agree to the terms and conditions and a registration form will appear where you’ll have to fill in details like account number, ATM Card number, Registered mobile number, Customer ID, etc.
- After entering the details, click on the “I agree” button
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number followed by clicking on the submit button
- After clicking on submit button, you’ll be prompted with creating a Password
- After creating the password, your account will be activated and now you can use Canara bank net banking
- Use the login credentials and login into your net banking account
- Since it is your first time logging in, you are required to Generate a Transaction password by navigating to my profile tab followed by clicking on the “Generate Transaction password”
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the transaction password page where you’ll have to enter the ATM card Number, ATM PIN, and expiry date to confirm your account
- After successful confirmation, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- After entering the OTP, you’ll have to now create a transaction password for your account followed by clicking on submit button
- After clicking on the submit button, your transaction password has been created and you can now use the Canara Bank Net Banking
You can find the customer Id printed on your bank passbook also your account statement always comes with the account statement.
You can find the bank balance of Canara bank using Net banking as well. Just login to your net banking account and navigate to the account summary section there you’ll find your bank balance.
Yes, you can reset your login password by following visiting the net banking portal and clicking on the forgot password link, now you’ll have to follow the on-screen instructions and reset your login password.
Yes, you can reset your transaction password, it is easy and you can follow the above-mentioned method to generate a transaction password for your account.